In this section, you can find useful subroutines for handling big numbers. These routines were written (not translated) in assembler to speed up the bbnum library.
- NASM : All the following assembler source code subroutines were written for the incredible good compiler NASM.
- Header files : The following header files are required for compiling the big-numbers soubroutines
- bsfbi.asm : Gets the order of the less significative bit with value 1 in the bigint buffer.
- bsrbi.asm : Gets the order of the more significative bit with value 1 in the bigint buffer.
- nbsfbi.asm : Gets the order of the less significative bit with value 0 in the bigint buffer.
- nbsrbi.asm : Gets the order of the more significative bit with value 0 in the bigint buffer.
- negbi.asm : Two's complement of bigint.
- shrdw.asm : Logical bit shift right.
- shldw.asm : Logical bit shift left.
- alloc.asm : Memory allocation and liberation.
- cpybi.asm : Creation of bigint copy.
- cpybil.asm : Creation of bigint copy with a extension or truncation.
- delbi.asm : Destruction of bigint.
- newbi.asm : Creation of bigint.
- resizebi.asm : Redimension of bigint.
- ascbi.asm : Creation of decimal ascii representation from bigint.
- biasc.asm : Creation of bigint from decimal ascii representation.
- hexbi.asm : Creation of hexadecimal ascii representation from bigint.
- cutbi.asm : Cleaning of non-significative digits.
- error.asm : Error handling subroutines and error state data.
- addbi.asm : Addition of two bigint objects.
- cmpbi.asm : Comparation of two bigint objects.
- diubi.asm : Incomplete division between a bigint object and a unsigned dword.
- divbi01.asm : Incomplete division between positive bigint objects.
- divbi.asm : Incomplete division between bigint objects.
- mswbi.asm : Multiplication of a bigint object by a signed dword.
- mulbi.asm : Multiplication of bigint objects.
- muwbi.asm : Multiplication of a bigint object by a unsigned dword.
- prmtable.asm : Creation of incremental prime number table.
- sardw.asm : Arithmetical bit shift right.
- subbi.asm : Substraction of bigint objects.
- tstbi.asm : Sign and zero check of a bigint object.
- wpwbi.asm : Dword left shift of a bigint with a needed extensions.
- data.asm : Required data and constants.